Sunday 23 January 2011

Shopping (:


Kendall Jenner (:





CANDICE :D
this is soo cute (: panda!
everyone needs a hug.

Hey ya'll (: I just came back from one utama. Guess what !? I saw samantha there, In zara but i didnt say hi to her :X so today was shopping day for CNY. omg,so hard to get clothes D: because there were MANY people and all the sizes is out of stock )': NOOOOOOO! but atleast i bought some clothes. Good enough! I just tumblr. Tumblr is so FUN. You can just get those cool photos. HEH. I wonder who read my blog ? O_O i didnt tell anyone about this blog. OH WELL (: its fun to blog anyways. so yeah. my hand was about to die. i wrote so much ): HOMEWORK. GAAAH! atleast IM FINALLY done. >:] pheeew. I just love quotes. Quotes are awesome, they really relate to your feelings (: K, thats all. i wanna do my other stuff (: nggeeeh (: soo, BAI!

No comments:

Post a Comment