Friday 21 January 2011

HOT CHOCOLATE.

shoo cute (: awwwh.

pouts d:
I'm craving for this D:
it look so delicious.


Hello (: omgosh, tomorrow have schoool D: OHHH NO! must they have school on a weekend ? Its like the shopping day! sooo yeah.

Today was O-K-A-Y i guess S: Me,shinyee and rachel had to rush after school to eat. we ate pan mee (: we HAD gym at 1.30 but we went around 1.45. Oh WHO CARES !? :X we were so full while training. we had to hang on the bar.It was tiring D: like seriously. Hand hurts like crap. 2 mins )': then we did our usual stuff. Me and shinyee finish gym at 4, but Im suppose to end at 4.30 :X heee. Then we waited downstairs. PS: we didnt go for cheer! I ran with the other people from cyrens and ravens. Zeek Zack up and down the stairs and run THREE rounds at the futsal court. It was fine (: my legs hurts but not my tummy -__- and and TUMBLR is so fun (: now i have more people following me. WOOOTS

guess thats all, BAI!

No comments:

Post a Comment