Wednesday 19 January 2011

The First.

Hey (: It's been long since i have my blog. So this is a Fresh Start for this blog. Anyways, please visit my Tumblr :D ITS HERE. Cheer for Cyrens 2011 has finally started (: We have a new team too. its call the RAVENS. "That's so ravens" It sound so much like weiwen. School was pretty much okay. Its only the 3rd week and it felt like a month )': Time goes slow this year :X

so, there was cheer today :3 it was awesome. I get back my kick doubles on the trampoline, I have did it for quite awhile. I got hit on my face three times today - 1st cheeks , 2nd nose , 3rd eyes. Eventho, cheer is like dangerous and stuff (: BUT ITS A HELL YEAH FUN! I WILL NEVER QUIT CHEER (: I want to go shopping D:


Like this dress :D

I want this!

I JUST WANT ALL THE NICE CLOTHES :D alright, thats all. BYE (:

No comments:

Post a Comment