Wednesday 26 January 2011

I wanna kiss those lips.

Hai, HOLY CRAP D: RUNNING! but its so cool because for relay its all cheerleaders (: CHEERLEADERS FTW! SOOO COOOL (: btw, we are running short distance. We means ME,SHIREEN,ERNELIN and WEILEE! -wooots- I just dont want to get LAST. its a totally embarresmant D: OH SHIT! uh well, they already put my name down ._. they say i run wrongly but i have the speed D: they say i kick my ass. DO I ?! i know i run on toes but i kick my ass? i dont feel anything O:

image
My expression when they put down my name d:

anyways, I JUST REMEMBERED. my karangan is due TOMORROW. I havent even do a thing.And then you will freak out. STRESS , MUST DO NOW! but this blog is bigging me :/ i'll do after i finish this :D WEEE! haiyyaaa, i guess thats all. KTHXBAI!

No comments:

Post a Comment