Thursday 24 February 2011

MEET THE DORK (8



Glee-brittany-cute-awh


I think I wanna marry you (:

Yeah, you :D


Oh crap :/ i didnt blog for a very very very long time d: FISH! sorry ar (: so, I guess im totally inlove with 2011. Its getting awesome and awesome everyday (': Oh ya, coach marcus is leaving us. His not coaching us anymore )': COACH WHY GO GENTING?! nevermind, you are still gonna visit us RIGHT?! heh. So,its been a day (: MSSS IS OVER BUT MSSM IS COMING. OH CRAP D: its in JOHOR somemore. freaking far!


Haiih :/ oh and im totally inlove with the song

PERFECT - Pink. ITS LIKE FREAKING AWESOME. GRRR :3 drooools.

*pretty pretty please,if you ever ever feel like you're nothing you are perfect to me *

This is so coool (: weee. Love this song man. and yeah BORN THIS WAY - LADY GAGA, MARRY YOU - BRUNO MARS.





(: and yeah, we did some interview and photo taking today. for milo i guess? we did it that day too. so cool tho (: NGEE. I feel so lazy :/
*I just had sex, and it felt so good* The lonely island ft. AKON :D addiction of this song

so, 2011 please be a awesome year for me (: PLEASE BE GOOD. OH and my tumblr (: ITS FUN. go check it out. can ya? THANKS

i guess im done (: hahha. byeee


No comments:

Post a Comment