Sunday 27 February 2011

DONT YOU WANT ME.







bitch really?

HOT ♥ BLAINE

image

image



GLEE (: woah, i think that's alot of pictures of GLEE


Hey, I guess im kinda LOVING GLEE.OMG, BLAINE IS SO HOT WHEN HIS DRUNK ♥ gaaah. obssesed.I cant wait for the next episode. So, my aunty did my school skirt,obviously its shorter now -__- and im like


yes, that is my expression when i get it back. FINALLY, my skirt have been shorten. THANKS AUNTY (:

So, I havent been watching Hellcats lately. Im loading it now. Three episodes to watch, HOPE IT LOAD FAST!
i ♥ tumblr.facebook.blog.glee.hellcats.music.cheer.cyrens.school.friends.you
yeah,im telling the truth.

why cant every girl be like a model? that will make every girl happy (': FASHION. I'm currently addicted to the song
'Dont you want me' -Glee
Its so addictive (: btw, I still cant bend my sprained thumb :/ it hurts when i bend it. GAHHHH! Im still stressing about MSSM. shit, its in JOHOR ): five hours drive i think? OMGEEE. ): okay, i shall watch my awesome hellcats now (: TA-TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment