Monday 7 February 2011

CNY (:

Hey, its been awhile since I blogged.Its because of the CNY holidays? I was away and there was no internet (: OMG, DID YOU GUYS GET ALOT OF ANY PAO ?! FOR ME, YEAH I DID :D WOOAH! haha :X cny was fun (: I rather talk more about yesterday d: and yesterday was about me going to amanda's house! LOL. Its like a small gathering. IT WAS AWESOME.

We played fireworks at her playground. There's one, the big big kind like you always see in the sky.It went wrong :x I dont know, it fell side ways rather than going UP. it curve and BOOOM! expload. it was kinda scary O: luckily we were out of the court :x then we continued to play (: I LIKE THOSE FIRECRACKERS. FUN TO THE BOMB. is there even a such thing ? :x We did jumpshots , run here and there , sweat. took many photos d: heh. We went back to amanda's house. we drank and ate ice cream (Y) COOKIES AND CREAM *droools* watch tv and skyped with chow onn and martin. Lala boys (y) WOEE. oh well (: lala as usual. GOOD JOB. We took photos. as you can see in facebook .___. and yeah, julian left his account on in amanda's lappy. SPAM SPAM SPAM. we went upstairs, change and stuff. use another computer. touch screen. COOL. took photos (: add the photos in facebook and yeah.then went back to the room it was already 4, and we were still widely AWAKE and there was cheer in few hours :D we were kinda dead, oh well. i left my account on and let amanda and stephanie spamming my whole wall. Then we slept. cool? i know (: then went for cheer , we were kinda late :x extra jumps. it was okay for me (: WEEE! okay :x I slept the whole afternoon. was soooo tired ):

I guess im done, lazy to write more. keep on yawning. OKAY, BYEE CHICAS! random :x

No comments:

Post a Comment